Once a ZuHaus, now a cosy piece of jewellery from Klausmeister Hof. We love our ZuHaus, it is a private haven of tranquillity, a design hut, fully functional and so cosy. The two bedrooms in the attic are cosy with old wooden ceilings. The small lounge on the roof offers a beautiful view of the vineyard, and you can plan your next tour from there. Fully equipped, you can enjoy a relaxing holiday in the house, listen to the open fire, take a sauna, cook and do sports in the gym or in the great outdoors.
- Cozy, fully equipped eat-in kitchen (Miele oven, Miele dishwasher, Miele induction hob, Miele coffee machine)
- Crockery and glasses from Italia
- Knives and scissors from Fiskars
- Private sauna in the spacious bathroom
- two guest toilets from Roca
- Two separate bedrooms on the upper floor with a skylight and cozy lounge lounger.
- A separate children’s bunk
- Stokke co-sleeper or toddler bed made of wood with high-quality mattress on request
- Pleasant underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Solid oak flooring for a pleasant indoor climate
- Wood-burning stove for cosy hours
- Relaxing on the Hay Mags couch
- Dining table for up to 6 people on Vitra chairs
- Bathroom with shower, designer washbasin, towel dryer, WC and, of course, cosy towels and bathrobes
- Fast Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- Fully automated smart home system, with tablet in every room.
- Arrive at any time of day or night thanks to the digital locking system
- Online check-in/check-out